• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lory
    • Sep 2010

Can't find a template

Hello to everyone.
    I have a small problem in finding a template. I made about 20 pages with this template a couple of months ago and now that I wanted to use it for other pages ... I can't see it listed in the "select a theme" list. Actually I don't even know the name of it, but I can tell from the pictures that it's not there. That's really odd!! It's not in my list of bought items, so it probably was in the "Life is Beautiful" expansion pack that came together with the program.
    Can anyone tell me if there's a way to find it? It has butterflies in it (if that can be of help). I sure hope I didn't delete it by mistake. But then wouldn't the pages I already done not show up?
    Thanks so much to anyone that can help!
    Lorraine
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi Lory!

Everything that is included in Life is Beautiful is shown here:

Life is Beautiful digital scrapbooking expansion pack for Scrapbook MAX!. Find out what's included in these scrapbooking kits.

The second template shown on these 'what's included' pages is called Carefree and has butterflies - have you looked for a theme called Carefree? (there are a couple of others, too - Grungy Gal and Heritage). Does that help?

If you can't locate them, is is possible that you moved any of the templates from their default location?

Comment

• Lory
      • Sep 2010

Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your reply.
      I looked thru all the templates from the link, but it's not there. I thought it best that I post a sample of the template I am talking about, so one can see the elements it's composed of. I've extracted it from one of my scrapbook pages I made (I took the pictures off).
      Maybe someone can recognize it and let me know the name of this template.

Image web.jpg

Lory

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Lory!

I recognize it!

This is from Scrapbook MAX! Classic Edition (Scrapbook MAX! 1.0). If you are now using Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 but you still have Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 installed on your computer, you can still use Scfapbook MAX! 1.0 content. To view it, go to Edit > Preferences in the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Menu. Then, choose Content and "check" all the content from previous versions. You should now be able to see everything from version 1.0 in version 2.0, provided that it is still installed on your computer.

Hope that helps!
        Karin

Comment

• Lory
          • Sep 2010

Hi Karin!
          I never had Scrapbook MAX! 1.01. I bought directly Scrapbook MAX! 2.01.
          I checked as you indicated thru Edit and then "Content from previous versions" but this template is not there.
          Could it be that when I updated Scrapbook MAX! 2.01 this template disappeared?
          Do you by chance know the name of this template so I can maybe buy it again?
          Thanks,
          Lory

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hi Lory,

That is definitely an older template - one that we don't carry any longer. Is it possible that you had an earlier version of the software installed at one point, or perhaps an earlier trial version (for the classic edition)? In any event, we no longer have that content available so I'm unfortunately not able to resend it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Karin

Comment

• Wendy M
              Mad Scrapper
              • Feb 2012

Would it be possible to get older templates from other users? I do love this one to!!

Comment

• Lory
                • Sep 2010

I bought Scrapbook Max! 2.0 in September 2010 and I did the first update to a newer version just a few weeks ago.
                What a shame! In this case I have to use the bits and pieces I have from the scrapbook I made. Too bad it's not the originale version of the template, 'cause of course I switched everything around.
                But, as Wendy M says, it wouldn't be a bad idea to see if someone has this template and we could get it from them, by either buying it or exchanging with one of our templates!

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

Lory, check your private messages, it was part of SBM 1.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                  X