+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brochere

Default Brochere

I am making a brochere for a friend's business. When I print the top part of brochere the printing is lighter than the bottom. I am trying to make this very professional but it doesn't look right. Does anyone know why this happens and if it can be corrected? It has been this way since I got SBM2 but is a issue to me now

Hi Gotart,
    are you sure it is not your printer?

It sounds like it could be your printer. I wonder if it would work better if you took it to a kinkos or like store to have it printed.

You could try to create a PDF document first... If you don't see the same issue, so that's your printer :-)

I checked it, it is not my printer and it even looks that way on my screen. I have had it since I got version2.

Did it look the same when you saved as a JPEG or PDF? Or are you trying to print it directly from MAX without saving it first. Make sure you save at highest quality and at 100%. If that doesn't help maybe someone more techy can give you some pointers. I know that in MAX 2 to speed it up the screen does not always display what will be printed the same.