X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • primamomma
    • Sep 2006

Program content? Mine seems empty?

When I purchased the program it did not seem to come with much embelishments and templates, is there somewhere on here SBM has them for download besides the ones users are making. Cause it seems like it should have some with more than the few I got when I bought it. Just wondering. Thanks!
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

It sounds like you didn't install the "Content Pack" from the CD-ROM. Make sure you do that and you'll have a lot more stuff to choose from! Also, check out the Sharing Corner here on the forums. There is tons of stuff there too!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• primamomma
      • Sep 2006

Thank you! Now, where did I put that disk? LOL

Comment

• Ferret Mommy
        • Aug 2006

There still isnt as much as they state. I have looked and looked and then installed and uninstallled and nothing new. I got that same response when I emailed support.

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

I have to agree but I think it must be something do with me not the programme!It took ages to install the content pack but there was not much there when I looked. I don't know where it went! I've got a lot of here though thanks to very nice people.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

I've done a quick count of embellishments and even with the amount I've downloaded have less than a thousand embellishments and I think most of that is from here. Isn't it supposedto be about 4,000 or am I wrong there too!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Well have had my inspector hat on! I have checked out the templates that come with it against those in my template section. (See the 'what do I get' question in the Frequently asked Questions section and click on the fully editable templates bit thats highlighted. The page showing in this section is different to the one showing in Scrapbook Max.Each template has about 5 pages. So thats that bit sorted. Just need to find the embellishments now. Hope that helps, I feel happier now as I have found out that it is noy t my lappy thats being norty just my lack of knowledge!!

Comment

Working...
              X