• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Thanks Everyone :)

I want to thank everyone for their comments, prayers, texts and cards that I received from everybody....You are all so sweet...Most of you already know, but to make a long story short, I had Gangrene in my foot and since I didn't have enough blood flow getting to the foot, it wouldn't heal and they had to amputate the leg up to the knee...I have been in a retirement home ever since for rehab, and I get to go home on the 25th...This is very hard to deal with sometimes...It's hard mentally and physically...I'm hoping to work towards getting a fake leg, cause I am bound and determined to drive again...<wink> This hasn't brought me down yet...My parents are looking at houses, cause we are going to need something more equipped for me...So I'm excited about that..
    I will be back soon, just give me some time to take all this in, and I promise to pop in to say hi...
    Love ya all!!!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Wendy M
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2012

You have such a positive outlook witch is fantastic. You're a real inspiration.

Comment

• fonzzy
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2011

So good to hear from you, you are always in my prayers hope everything works out for you lots of hugs fonzzy

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Amazing attitude and you inspire us all. Please do keep us up to date as we are all tracking your progress with much interest. Speedy recovery. Hugs
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Saviscrap
          • Nov 2011

All the best to you Michelle, we look forward to having you with us again in the forums. All the best with getting your leg too!

Comment

• SBM Diane
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2010

Michelle, it is so good to hear from you!! I am glad that you are doing okay. I will continue to pray for you that the Lord gives you the strength to get through all this. "With God All Things Are Possible" Matthew 19:26

We are all looking forward to you being back with us! Take Care!!

Comment

• juliescraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2007

Good to here from you again. Prayers still going your way.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Dear sweet Michelle, You have had a harrowing time and it is amazing to see your determination.. you are a wonderful inspiration. There must be times when you feel crushed... so remember When the low points come and your thinking is negative rely on God and continue to ask for his strength. May he be with you! Love ya darlin' xoxo
                Isaiah 57:15 For this is what the High and Lofty One..... has said: “In the height and in the holy place is where I reside, also with the one crushed and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly ones and to revive the heart of the ones being crushed.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone....I have been doing pretty good....My limb is now put into a shrinker sock and pretty soon (within a week), I will be going for the casting for the prosthetic...I'm pretty excited...since I am skipping a few weeks since it's healing so well...You wait, I will be walking in no time....lol....Next month I plan on starting up my weekly challenges again, so please don't forget about me...<wink> I'm still here....thanks again! ((HUGS))
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Letha
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2007

uh oh, let me get my pictures ready! I am really happy to see that you are moving along so quickly!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

We look forward to seeing your smiling face around here again Michelle.

Glad to here everything is going well!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

I have heard it said that there is only 1 handicap in life! : and that's your ATTITUDE!
                        with your attitude Michelle - you have no handicap! You GO girl! we're proud of you.
                        Big cyber hug!

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

you are such an inspirational woman Michelle, I know you'll be up and back in the full swing of life in no time

love you my alien friend xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2009

Michelle!! It's so great to hear from you! I've been wondering how you've been. You're positive attitude is half the battle! I have no doubt you'll be back up and at it real soon!!
                            Stay positive, you're amazing!!
                            Kel

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Hi Michellina. So sorry to hear about all of this. I have been gone too long. Glad you're keeping a stift upper lip. My prayers are with you, and don't forget granny loves you!!!!

ST
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X