X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Graaaaaaaanny! So nice to hear from you! How I missed your attitude around here...<wink>

I am doing well...I wanted to pop in and let you know I got my Groove back....I just made a whole bunch of new kits...I get my prosthetic tomorrow and will start therapy for walking...So I'm scared, but excited...I can't wait to walk again...ugh...ALSO, Next Monday, I will be starting up the challenges again....so every week you can count on a challenge...Minus the first week of the month of course...(the Groove Challenge), which also means more challenge flairs and prizes!!! and do I have some new stuff for all of you....Whoo-Hoo!!!
    Anyways, wanted to warn you all that I'm back, and better then ever....C you all soon....((HUGS)) xoxo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Letha
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2007

hip hip horay!!! We miss you and your challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad everything is better for you now.

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Yea, I am glad to here you will be back. I've missed you around here.

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Now that is the ole Michele.YAAAhhhh your back in full steam.I know you will walk again.Luv yah.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Wow, Michellina, what wonderful news. That's my girls. A positive attitude no matter what! Hey, you want to race when you get your leg? You will win hands down against this old nag!

Love ya, punking!
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• omajo
              Digi Sage
              • Dec 2006

Really a great attitude Michelle, my prayers for you.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Thanks Omajo......Nice to hear from you...I miss you not being around.....Hope you can come back soon......

Update on my situation....
                I am walking with a cane, but most of the time I am walking by myself without anything for support now....I feel great!!! My blood work is where it should be for everything they test....even my iron is normal....I couldn't be happier....Thanks for all your support....You are all true friends for sure....
                Also, our bid was accepted for the house we wanted...We have been doing alot of packing....lol....so the end of this month will be hard for me to be here....we move on the 25th and 26th....we sign papers on the 23rd....I'm so excited.....I haven't slept in my bed since Feb...because of the stairs....I could now, but its too hot...lol....we only have a window AC in the living room....and it doesn't go upstairs...lol....so I can't wait...If you would like to see it, before they take it off line...Click on this link and you can see what we bought....
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• juliescraps
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Aug 2007

Congrats on the house and your health. I am so happy to hear things are going well for you right now. Take care moving and may God bless you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                  X