+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

We look forward to seeing your smiling face around here again Michelle.

Glad to here everything is going well!

I have heard it said that there is only 1 handicap in life! : and that's your ATTITUDE!
    with your attitude Michelle - you have no handicap! You GO girl! we're proud of you.
    Big cyber hug!

you are such an inspirational woman Michelle, I know you'll be up and back in the full swing of life in no time

love you my alien friend xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Michelle!! It's so great to hear from you! I've been wondering how you've been. You're positive attitude is half the battle! I have no doubt you'll be back up and at it real soon!!
    Stay positive, you're amazing!!
    Kel

Hi Michellina. So sorry to hear about all of this. I have been gone too long. Glad you're keeping a stift upper lip. My prayers are with you, and don't forget granny loves you!!!!

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Graaaaaaaanny! So nice to hear from you! How I missed your attitude around here...<wink>

I am doing well...I wanted to pop in and let you know I got my Groove back....I just made a whole bunch of new kits...I get my prosthetic tomorrow and will start therapy for walking...So I'm scared, but excited...I can't wait to walk again...ugh...ALSO, Next Monday, I will be starting up the challenges again....so every week you can count on a challenge...Minus the first week of the month of course...(the Groove Challenge), which also means more challenge flairs and prizes!!! and do I have some new stuff for all of you....Whoo-Hoo!!!
    Anyways, wanted to warn you all that I'm back, and better then ever....C you all soon....((HUGS)) xoxo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

hip hip horay!!! We miss you and your challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad everything is better for you now.

Yea, I am glad to here you will be back. I've missed you around here.

Now that is the ole Michele.YAAAhhhh your back in full steam.I know you will walk again.Luv yah.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Wow, Michellina, what wonderful news. That's my girls. A positive attitude no matter what! Hey, you want to race when you get your leg? You will win hands down against this old nag!

Love ya, punking!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store