+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Thanks Everyone :)

I want to thank everyone for their comments, prayers, texts and cards that I received from everybody....You are all so sweet...Most of you already know, but to make a long story short, I had Gangrene in my foot and since I didn't have enough blood flow getting to the foot, it wouldn't heal and they had to amputate the leg up to the knee...I have been in a retirement home ever since for rehab, and I get to go home on the 25th...This is very hard to deal with sometimes...It's hard mentally and physically...I'm hoping to work towards getting a fake leg, cause I am bound and determined to drive again...<wink> This hasn't brought me down yet...My parents are looking at houses, cause we are going to need something more equipped for me...So I'm excited about that..
    I will be back soon, just give me some time to take all this in, and I promise to pop in to say hi...
    Love ya all!!!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You have such a positive outlook witch is fantastic. You're a real inspiration.

So good to hear from you, you are always in my prayers hope everything works out for you lots of hugs fonzzy

Amazing attitude and you inspire us all. Please do keep us up to date as we are all tracking your progress with much interest. Speedy recovery. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

All the best to you Michelle, we look forward to having you with us again in the forums. All the best with getting your leg too!

Michelle, it is so good to hear from you!! I am glad that you are doing okay. I will continue to pray for you that the Lord gives you the strength to get through all this. "With God All Things Are Possible" Matthew 19:26

We are all looking forward to you being back with us! Take Care!!

Good to here from you again. Prayers still going your way.

Dear sweet Michelle, You have had a harrowing time and it is amazing to see your determination.. you are a wonderful inspiration. There must be times when you feel crushed... so remember When the low points come and your thinking is negative rely on God and continue to ask for his strength. May he be with you! Love ya darlin' xoxo
    Isaiah 57:15 For this is what the High and Lofty One..... has said: “In the height and in the holy place is where I reside, also with the one crushed and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly ones and to revive the heart of the ones being crushed.

Thanks everyone....I have been doing pretty good....My limb is now put into a shrinker sock and pretty soon (within a week), I will be going for the casting for the prosthetic...I'm pretty excited...since I am skipping a few weeks since it's healing so well...You wait, I will be walking in no time....lol....Next month I plan on starting up my weekly challenges again, so please don't forget about me...<wink> I'm still here....thanks again! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

uh oh, let me get my pictures ready! I am really happy to see that you are moving along so quickly!