+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge - APRIL 2012

Hello fellow Scrappers! very simple this month - but I hope FUN!!!
    This months Challenge is to turn something BORING into a work of art...I supply the bland boring, mono color kit ( download it below) and YOU have to turn it into something beautiful... by adding ONLY 1 other color!!! ( can be varying shades of that color)
    Download the Boring bits KIT and YOU use whatever you have and whatever you want to turn it into your work of art... but remember ONLY add 1 other Color.
    .....so Lets see what you've got! get the creative streak in you working!!!

( I am posting this a couple of days early because my internet connection has been playing up badly the last week or 2 and some days I have NO connection at all for days.. so just in case it happens again I posted while I have a connection LOL... If I dont answer any entries... know I am following the posts.. because for some reason??? I still have emails?? so I will see your entries.....eventually I'll be back!!!! ( I hope LOL)

here's an example:
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-12-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Great Challenge Deanne! Here's mine. I used misc. embies from some of your other Kits.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

wow! you ceratainly did turn it into something beautiful... your artistic talent is showing

and here is mine.

well done Wendy... so pretty... its hard to believe thay are done with the same Boring basic kit... your additions are excellent... really brings it to life..

P.S My internet is still working today... amazing! hope it's going to stay that way! If I disappear ...it means my internet is down again ... but so far so good.

Oh well seeing as you approved I can do as MANY as I want, I might just do that, it's not like I don't have anything else to do!...

Yes Fiona makes a good model, looks good in any photo...bah! wouldn't that be nice!

I haven't seen any of your beige and black kits Dee? must be older ones.

Nice one Granny! cute alpacas. I am going with the animal theme too with my next one.

This is Chickadee, named after Deanne a.k.a. Moonbeam, she named it lol, this is our last little chick that we incubated, well we actually tried 10 but she was the only one that worked anyway i think with 20 we have enough at the moment, we have 15 hens and 5 roosters....left, soon to be 1 left, num, num

What a cute little ChickaDEE... just like her namesake LOL... sweet young chic!!!

re.. the beige and black kits in the past..thwere was King of the remote
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...mplate%29.html

family Fotos
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...mplate%29.html

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...ack-Camel.html
    Black camel

just to name a few... I had heaps of beige kits but they had dark browns etc maybe not black.. so I guess I shold do another one hey... when I get time.

Deanne, I really want to thank you for this challenge because if I had not tried the black and beige, the picture that I used would have been sitting in my folder, waiting for just the right kit to come along and not on my facebook page MEMORIES BY LETHA for family members to see. Thanks to that page we have found yet another cousin who didn't even know that her great aunts in the picture even existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Letha View Post
    Deanne, I really want to thank you for this challenge because if I had not tried the black and beige, the picture that I used would have been sitting in my folder, waiting for just the right kit to come along and not on my facebook page MEMORIES BY LETHA for family members to see. Thanks to that page we have found yet another cousin who didn't even know that her great aunts in the picture even existed.
    Oh WOW! Letha... thats awesome! I seem to become a small part of some lovely experiences through the challenges. It is so enjoyable. Thank you for telling me about the experience. Love it Letha!