+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

You Girls are really inspiring. Letha I love your family LO's. Makes me wanna do my own. Here is another one I made just a plain one this time but striking to me in a way. Maybe because I love the pic I took on our trip to Canberra on Tuesday.

Thank you Deanne, Kaye, and Letha! It is amazing that inspiration can come from the simplest things. I love these challenges because they help us think outside the box when we are scrapping. It brings out our creativity.

Letha, I am so excited for you!! You have been such an inspiration for finding your relatives. I have started taking the information that I have on my family heritage and entered it into Family Tree Maker 2012; and I am linking it to Ancestry.com hoping that I will have family members searching as well. I think I just may have to create a Facebook page like you have to post my family heritage layouts. I can see how Facebook can successfully help anyone find their family whom they do not know, especially family in other parts of the world.

LOve the classic layout for the canberra photo... it so suits the photo... anything tissy would not look so good. very well done. it is stiking!

The layout is very striking wendy, fantastic photo too. I just love the way a scrap page can enhance a photo, even perfect shots sit well in a beautiful LO

When I took these pics this afternoon I was playing around trying to find just the right kit, I decided to try your beige backgrond Deanne and WOW! I can't believe how the beige made the pic POP!

Wow, great layouts so far. Well here is mine. I kept it real simple and just added one color.

Letha, It does so suit the photo... and a gorgeous rose bud it is too! I love the beautiful quotes you often use to about our Creator and the beauty of the work of his hands.. truly lovely

HI Marion! cool the way your portrait is in that frame being held is --wow!!--- Did you put your face in that frame or is that the way it is, a photo of someone holding your photo?

This one was a bit difficult for me - just using two colors, but enjoyed practicing changing colors of embellishments to match - and some were already the same color.

Hello PixyGirl, Thanks for joining us and nice to "meet you".. LOvely page it loook like a blue shy and matches your piutree, which is an awesome view! and I love the way your flowery embellishments at the op just evr so slightly hang over the top of the photo