X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Wow, great layouts so far. Well here is mine. I kept it real simple and just added one color.

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Letha, It does so suit the photo... and a gorgeous rose bud it is too! I love the beautiful quotes you often use to about our Creator and the beauty of the work of his hands.. truly lovely

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

HI Marion! cool the way your portrait is in that frame being held is --wow!!--- Did you put your face in that frame or is that the way it is, a photo of someone holding your photo?

Comment

• PixyGirl
          • Aug 2008

This one was a bit difficult for me - just using two colors, but enjoyed practicing changing colors of embellishments to match - and some were already the same color.

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Hello PixyGirl, Thanks for joining us and nice to "meet you".. LOvely page it loook like a blue shy and matches your piutree, which is an awesome view! and I love the way your flowery embellishments at the op just evr so slightly hang over the top of the photo

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

I am making time tonight to do this challenge. totally looking forward to it everytime I open Scrapbookmax, but just never get around to it
              Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Go Tin Tin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you've said that we wait with baited breath LOL

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

Here it is....I love my layout! My credits are in the gallery, but followed the rules I think. I recoloured stuff to pink and added embies and masks from Sandrine's kits that matched perfectly.
                  I may have to do another before the challenge is done though
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

YES!!! Oh how I love PINK!!! definately may favorite color.... Beautiful page TinTin

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

EVERYONE WHO HAS PARTICIPATED THIS MONTH CAN HAVE A free KIT JUST FOR JOINING IN THE FUN!!!
                      tO SAVE ME GOING BACK THROUGH ALL THE PAGES AND NAMES... YOU HAVE TO EARN THE FREE KIT (lol) BY SENDING ME A pm or email me [email protected] and say Yes Please to my free kit!!! and then I will reply with the download link... The kit will be my new Gold fancy Frames kit ..just released.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

looks like another mid month challenge draws to a close! thanks all for joining in, it was fun! THis month the one chosen to be featured in the groove as a fantasic challenge entry was the beautifully simple page with the photo of the Cat. well done SBM Diane.

and another reminder... PM me if you want your free kit of Gold Fancy Frames as your reward for taking part in the challenge.
                        thanks everyone!!! see you in a couple of weeks foir the next one
                        Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-27-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                          • Nov 2011

Well done and well Deserved Dianne

Comment

• SBM Diane
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2010

Thank you Deanne and Kaye!! I am honored!! Looking forward to seeing it in The Groove!

Comment

Working...
                            X