• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Baby Bunting: Full kit

hi everyone,
    I haven't been around much I know, I am slowly getting this illness sorted but we still haven't got a diagnoses or a cure yet!

I have made a gorgeous cute baby kit called Baby Bunting, it is for personal use only

baby-bunting-kit-000-Page-1.jpg

The Baby Bunting kit contains the following:
    4 Backgrounds, 4 Chick, 2 Stars, 2 Flower clusters, 12 wordarts, 2 Single Bunting flags, 2 Rope bows, 2 Rope tag ribbons, 2 Curling rope lengths, 9 Hearts, 6 Buttons, 2 Plates, 2 Heart Clusters, 8 Decorative Swirls, 2 Stitch lengths, 2 Ribbon lengths, 2 Bows, 2 Photo corners, 12 Photo frames, 4 Tags, 6 Mats, 2 Bunting lengths.

The files are too large to place directly into this post (just over 81mg) so you can download the SMB file from 4shared HERE
    and if you prefer a zip file you can download it HERE

Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery
    love Fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Thanks Fiona, glad to see you getting back. This kit is adorable! thanks

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

This is an absolutely adorable Kit. Check out my Blog for some Personal Use QP's I made using this gorgeous Kit. My Blog
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

Thanks so much for offering the free kit, but it is more important for you to get well again. You really are missed!

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Thank you for the kit Fiona, I pray that there may be something out there to help you feel better.

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

God Bless you.i hope you feel better real soon.xo.Thank you.Kit is lovely.my comp. Is broken.But will be fixed.waiting for part to come from UK.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• clarecm
              • Nov 2008

I hope you're feeling better very soon....This kit is beautiful and perfect for what I need, I'm back after a long time away , I lost my Mum and my Dad has been seriously ill in ICU so I just haven't had time for my scrapbooking....but I am back with a mission as my First Grandchild came last week (although I would like to point out that I am a 37 yr old Granny ,) and I think many would agree that little Daisy May needs a scrapbook so thank you for posting such a beautiful kit, it is what I needed for inspiration
              Last edited by clarecm; 05-22-2012, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

look forward to seeing your wonderful pages xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Chloé
                  • Apr 2008

Thank you very much for this awesome kit !

Comment

• Kazr
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

What a gorgeous kit, but am afraid all files from 4shared tell me its not valid,can anyone help please, would love to have this kit.

Comment

• Karin
                      • Jan 2006

Hi Karyn,

This post is five years old, so the kit may no longer be available. Thanks for checking!

Comment

• Kazr
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

Thanks Karin, will keep an eye out for other kits, I know there are heaps about

Comment

Working...
                        X