+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default The Groove April 2012 Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Each month, we feature a great freebie mini-kit and a scrapbooking challenge.

All you need to do is download the freebie to make your challenge pages. Then, create a layout (or layouts) that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the

Groove Newsletter Challenges gallery and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread.

Details about this month's freebie and challenge by Amanda Wittenborn are below!

The Challenge!

Lights! Camera! Action! Use Amanda's awesome movie-themed embies and background filled freebie (attached) to scrap a layout including at least one photo. The added challenge? Add a caption that is a quote from your favorite movie! (Use a a background and as many of the embies from the kit as you can.)

Be sure to check out the April 2012 issue of The Groove. Get inspired to join a challenge, and 'meet' a member of our Scrapbook MAX! Design Team!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 05-01-2012 at 12:57 PM.

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Here's mine. Toy Story 3.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Nice page Linda! Always so fast :-)

Amanda, nice mini... I'll try to find some time to play with it.

Sandrine

When I was 12 we got someone older to buy us Tickets to Pretty Woman. The most Romantic en best fairytale ever....

These are great! And "hot off the press" too! (I was looking for more of a movie-like expression to use, but that's the best I could do off the cuff!)

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

My sister will be happy that I was able to use these photos from her vacation. These were taken at the Pop Century resort in Orlando Florida. Thanks for the kit and the challenge Amanda.

Thank you for the kit Amanda. Great challenge!

These layouts are awesome everyone!!! I am so glad you are enjoying the mini kit! I love seeing all of your beautiful pages!!!