+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Thanks everyone for your prayers

I haven't had much time to read every post in here, but I know how this community is, so I want to thank everyone for your sweet caring thoughts and prayers...
    It has been a long haul trying to save my right foot...but unfortunately, it can't be saved...I have Gangrene in my toes, and it keeps spreading on the bottom of my foot...the pain is so intense, that I want to scream most of the time...I am dealing with it all the best I can...Struggling no less, and on top of everything else, I still have to go to Dialysis...My kidneys are barely producing urine now, so that is just another thing to add to my list...My leg has to be taken off from the knee down...5-6 days in the hospital and then another 6=8 weeks before I can be fitted for a fake one and then there is therapy, etc...Surgery is scheduled this Thursday the 22nd...Please keep me in your prayers...remembering that I am a tough cookie and will make it through this...Before you know it, I will be driving again...lol...I don't give up that easy...<wink>
    Sorry I won't be here much, but always know I'm thinking of you all....someone will let you know something as soon as I do...Love you guys!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Dear Michelle so good to hear from you I will keep saying prayers for you and your boys hope you have a speedy recovery God bless fonzzy

You are so strong and I admire that.Take care a hope all goes well with you;Saying a prayer for you as well.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hi my friend!

Happy to read you.

But so sorry for what you have to face to.

BIG HUGS,
    Sandrine

All the best to you Michelle, hoping everything goes really well for you

Michelle - best of luck with your operation. We can all learn so much from you. You are amazing. Much love coming your way. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi Michelle,

I will be lifting up you and your family in my prayers. Lots of love and hugs going your way too!

ChristineK

Thank you for the personal update Michelle. I hope once all is said and done you can start feeling better. All I can say is wow that's alot to go through. My prayers will be with you and your family.

Ditto to what everyone else has said hun. You are an inspiration to us all. We love you and pray for a quick and uneventful recovery. Love you