• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Update on Michelle McCoy

Hi everyone. I wanted to give you all an update on our precious Michelle. As everyone is aware, she has been battling serious health issues for quite some time of various degrees. She had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks and was recently released. She developed a serious infection in her right lower leg and foot. They worked very hard on it but unfortunately she was told today that they are not able to save it. She will need to have it removed below the knee. This is not the news that any of us was hoping to hear. It has been something that Michelle knew would come some day. No one wanted it to be this soon however. She is home right now but is very tired and still in a lot of pain. We don't know yet when her surgery will be.

Please continue to keep Michelle in your thoughts and prayers.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Thank you Linda for updating us. Michelle has been on my mind a lot these days. I am at a loss for words right now. I will continue to pray for you Michelle and your family. I will pray that the Lord eases your pain too. Hugs!!
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 03-06-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Letha
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2007

Thank you Linda for keeping us informed! It is sad to hear this but we have to make sure we do our part to keep her spirits up so that she heals. Prayers going up for you Michelle so that healing and blessings will come down.

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Thanks for update Linda. ..
        My heart and prayers goes out to you Michelle!! I pray that God eases your pains, calms your fears, removes your worries and burdens and make the transition easy for you, Insha-Allah, Ameen! May the op go smoothly and your recovery be quick and complete. Ameen . . .
        Sending lotsa love you way Michelle >mwah<

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Thank you for the update Linda. I have had Machelle and some other members on my prayer list for a long time now.

Comment

• fonzzy
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2011

Dear lord please be with Michelle and help her in her time of need you are loved and being prayed for by all of your SBM friends big hugs fonzzy

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

Michelle - just know you have a lot support here with your scrapbook max family. We are all thinking of you and praying for you. Be sure to get plenty rest and recover quickly. We all love you. Hugs
              Kind wishes from Carena
              Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
              Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• cheesepiece
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2010

I am both shocked and saddened to hear this news about Michelle. I hope her op goes well and I wish her a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

The last text that I had from Michelle was that she was seeing the Doctor today and would find out exactly what happens next. Always have her in my thoughts and prayers, she has been so brave and upbeat with all that she has endured, sure wish it could all stop and she could be well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• fonzzy
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2011

Comment

• KapiScrap
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jun 2010

I'm reading this post... and I have an only word which comes to my mind "ADORABLE". You're adorable.

Your support is really great for Michelle.

I'm so sad for her... and also very shocked... so that's why I didn't want to publish this "update". That's always difficult to announce so sad news...

Once again I want to thank you for your support and also because you were a lot to buy her kits... Money won't change what might happen BUT it will be REALLY HELPFUL for her.

Hugs,
                      Sandrine
                      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

I'm saddened to hear this about Michelle, she has been through so much already!

Stay strong my little alien friend ♥ xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• makeyesup
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jun 2006

Had a few texts back and forth yesterday with Michelle, think it might be next week she finds out for sure. She also sent me a pic of her foot and it's so very painful for her. She also has to consider moving to a new home. Think she ha stairs in this one; so I assume that is the reason for moving. It's so good that she has so many friends offering up prayers for her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ChristineK
                            • Oct 2009

I’ve been a member for a few years now; although I am not an active poster (to bad life gets in the way) )

I came in today and was roaming the forums. I was saddened to see that Michelle has been going through so many physical trials. She is such a special lady!

Michelle, I will be praying for you and your family. Sending a big cyber hug your way too! ((((((HUG))))))

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

It is a damm shame.You are such a nice person.I wished I lived closer to help you.I admire your strength and prayers are with you xo.I hope you bounce back fast.Take care xo.
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X