+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm reading this post... and I have an only word which comes to my mind "ADORABLE". You're adorable.

Your support is really great for Michelle.

I'm so sad for her... and also very shocked... so that's why I didn't want to publish this "update". That's always difficult to announce so sad news...

Once again I want to thank you for your support and also because you were a lot to buy her kits... Money won't change what might happen BUT it will be REALLY HELPFUL for her.

Hugs,
    Sandrine

KapiScrap or KapiColors aka Sandrine
    You can find my products in the SBM STORE! Have a look. Thanks!

I'm saddened to hear this about Michelle, she has been through so much already!

Stay strong my little alien friend ♥ xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Had a few texts back and forth yesterday with Michelle, think it might be next week she finds out for sure. She also sent me a pic of her foot and it's so very painful for her. She also has to consider moving to a new home. Think she ha stairs in this one; so I assume that is the reason for moving. It's so good that she has so many friends offering up prayers for her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

I’ve been a member for a few years now; although I am not an active poster (to bad life gets in the way) )

I came in today and was roaming the forums. I was saddened to see that Michelle has been going through so many physical trials. She is such a special lady!

Michelle, I will be praying for you and your family. Sending a big cyber hug your way too! ((((((HUG))))))

It is a damm shame.You are such a nice person.I wished I lived closer to help you.I admire your strength and prayers are with you xo.I hope you bounce back fast.Take care xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Just heard yesterday that her surgery is next Thursday. Keeping her in my prayers as I know so many here are too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thank you for letting us know.