+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Update on Michelle McCoy

Hi everyone. I wanted to give you all an update on our precious Michelle. As everyone is aware, she has been battling serious health issues for quite some time of various degrees. She had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks and was recently released. She developed a serious infection in her right lower leg and foot. They worked very hard on it but unfortunately she was told today that they are not able to save it. She will need to have it removed below the knee. This is not the news that any of us was hoping to hear. It has been something that Michelle knew would come some day. No one wanted it to be this soon however. She is home right now but is very tired and still in a lot of pain. We don't know yet when her surgery will be.

Please continue to keep Michelle in your thoughts and prayers.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thank you Linda for updating us. Michelle has been on my mind a lot these days. I am at a loss for words right now. I will continue to pray for you Michelle and your family. I will pray that the Lord eases your pain too. Hugs!!
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 03-06-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Thank you Linda for keeping us informed! It is sad to hear this but we have to make sure we do our part to keep her spirits up so that she heals. Prayers going up for you Michelle so that healing and blessings will come down.

Thanks for update Linda. ..
    My heart and prayers goes out to you Michelle!! I pray that God eases your pains, calms your fears, removes your worries and burdens and make the transition easy for you, Insha-Allah, Ameen! May the op go smoothly and your recovery be quick and complete. Ameen . . .
    Sending lotsa love you way Michelle >mwah<

Thank you for the update Linda. I have had Machelle and some other members on my prayer list for a long time now.

Dear lord please be with Michelle and help her in her time of need you are loved and being prayed for by all of your SBM friends big hugs fonzzy

Michelle - just know you have a lot support here with your scrapbook max family. We are all thinking of you and praying for you. Be sure to get plenty rest and recover quickly. We all love you. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I am both shocked and saddened to hear this news about Michelle. I hope her op goes well and I wish her a speedy and full recovery.

The last text that I had from Michelle was that she was seeing the Doctor today and would find out exactly what happens next. Always have her in my thoughts and prayers, she has been so brave and upbeat with all that she has endured, sure wish it could all stop and she could be well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&