X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Mats and Edgers

Fancy mats and edgers to add to frames, edge your tags,jazz up your plain tags and mats, edge your photos,Layer them, "nestabilities" - nest them in a stack,use the various edged mats as journal mats or behind photos as mats or even enlarge to fit the whole page.Crop the mats and use as borders.Your imagination is the only limit. re-color and tweak them or add your own papers in your graphics program
    Attached Files
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Great Kit Deanne! I made this page using the Mats and Edgers as well as embies from the new Lace Embellishment Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Good One... It is made to use with other kits so what you did is cool

Comment

• Letha
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

Love your page Linda!

Comment

• SBM Diane
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2010

Beautiful pages Letha & Linda!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

really nice job girls!

What a fantastic kit!!

What I love mostly is that I like to use one mat/edge and then use another kit to add to it, I guess keeping it simple and making use of other kits to add to it.

I know I will use this kit over and over and over

Great kit Monbeam thank you, this is a must buy!! Moonbeams mats and edges kit - Available here

I just used one mat and changed colour on the alternate one. I used a plain coloured backgrounnd and found a flower amongst ones I had for the embellishment. If anyone wants this flower just let me know and I can make it available.

I absolutely adore this photo..... it is photoshopped and the original picture has the little boy (dickie Moore) with a dog, but someone photoshopped it with an elephant, apparently wining a prize for it. Dickie Moore played Oliver in Oliver twist.

The background is from Moonbeams Victorian Buttons and lace - available here
            The embellishments are from Moonbeams Lily White lavender Kit - Available here

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Love the kit Deanne! I used Deanne's kit Contemporary Russett with the Mats and Edgers to create the layout.

MATS AND EDGERS AVAILABLE HERE
              CONTEMPORY RUSSETT AVAILABLE HERE

Comment

Working...
              X