+ Reply to Thread

Default not a valid scrapbook max file??

Can someone please tell me why i keep getting this please, not on all kits I download, but on a few? I download them then they usually go into SBM automatically, but just in the last few days it tells me it is not a valid scrapbook max file and it won't import it in.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING ME!

You will have to look at the file extension. Scrapbook Max can only read: png, jpeg
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Sorry carena i don't understand that. They are proper kits that others seem to downlaod fine, but I am having difficulty and it's not all kits just some!

Actually, I just downloaded - again another kit, that didn't work yesterday, but it did just then, I think it has something to do with not all the file being downloaded IE; this kit was 9mb, but yesterday when i tried downloading it it only downloaded 3mb..soooo dunno lol

I've had trouble with downloading kits before and Gracie would send me a different link to my email and those would download just fine. I don't know what the difference was but the links Gracie sent me always worked. So I would try emailing her. gracie@scrapbookmax(dot)com

Thank you for that Julie! I might have to give that a go.

Hello!

Are these kits from the Scrapbook MAX! kit and template store (.smb files - so, kits whose file name ends with .smb?) or are they from another site?

You can certainly email support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] come if you continue to have problems - please be sure to include your order number and the exact error message you are getting in your email - thanks!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

yes they are smb files Karin.

I emailed support and its all good now thank you.