• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

prayers please

just asking for prayers for myself (dont usually do this) i have been unwell for about 12 months now and have several issues but am going in for surgery on monday to hopefully resolve or at least ease one of the issues. I am a bit nervous and would just like to ask for your prayers on monday thank you

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle
  • Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Nanwu, Prayers are going up for you right now! Continue to pray yourself and leave it there. All will be ok! Feel better soon!

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Praying for you.

Comment

• cheesepiece
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2010

I'm sorry that you have been unwell Nanwu. I will keep you in my thought's and I hope your health issue's will be resolved.

Take Care.
        Last edited by cheesepiece; 02-18-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

Lots of Best Wishes & prayers on their way from this side of the world... xxx

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

I will add you to my prayer list. I hope you surgery will help you feel better in the long run.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

My prayers are with you.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Prayers are with you that everything works out and you get back up to par.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

hope everything goe well with your surgery, sending love & healing xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Thinking of you x
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

My dearest friend--I wish you the best and a fast speedy recovery.My prayers are always with you.I am also sending a big tight bear hug. xo xo xo xo xo
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

thank you everyone I came through the surgery well, I am in a little bit of pain but nothing compared to what I have been living with, the surgeon is pleased with the results so now it,s just wait and see if it helps in the long run.....it will be awesome to have at least one part of my body feeling normal and out of pain.......on another note my daughter who is 30 weeks pregnant is in awful pain with unstable pelvis, she had it with her first pregnancy but nothing like this, she is strapped from her thighs to her bust and on crutches, she finds it painful to take even a few steps so if i could just ask that she also be added to your prayer list I know she would be grateful....amazing things can be done by prayer and good thoughts so thanking you all in advance

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• juliescraps
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2007

Wow,
                          Glad to here you came through okay with good feed back from the doc. I will ad your daughter and her baby to my prayer list.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                            Digi Sage
                            • Aug 2008

Glad you are feeling better that you came through OK. I will be praying for your daughter also.. Its amazing what prayers can do.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Thanks for the letting us know.Hope you get a speedy recovery.Ouch your poor daughter.She must feel terrible.Prayers are with her and I do hope she gets some comfort.xo
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X