+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: prayers please

My dearest friend--I wish you the best and a fast speedy recovery.My prayers are always with you.I am also sending a big tight bear hug. xo xo xo xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

thank you everyone I came through the surgery well, I am in a little bit of pain but nothing compared to what I have been living with, the surgeon is pleased with the results so now it,s just wait and see if it helps in the long run.....it will be awesome to have at least one part of my body feeling normal and out of pain.......on another note my daughter who is 30 weeks pregnant is in awful pain with unstable pelvis, she had it with her first pregnancy but nothing like this, she is strapped from her thighs to her bust and on crutches, she finds it painful to take even a few steps so if i could just ask that she also be added to your prayer list I know she would be grateful....amazing things can be done by prayer and good thoughts so thanking you all in advance

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Wow,
    Glad to here you came through okay with good feed back from the doc. I will ad your daughter and her baby to my prayer list.

Glad you are feeling better that you came through OK. I will be praying for your daughter also.. Its amazing what prayers can do.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Thanks for the letting us know.Hope you get a speedy recovery.Ouch your poor daughter.She must feel terrible.Prayers are with her and I do hope she gets some comfort.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Have added your daughter to my prayer list and keeping you in that the successful surgery also means a speedy recovery.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&