X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Thanks Tin-Tin! I thought since it was a challenge I would challenge myself to use other colors I am working on my purple one now.

Comment

• Wendy M
      Mad Scrapper
      • Feb 2012

Thanks Carena.

Fantastic job Ladies!

Comment

• Letha
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

Here's my red blue page

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Purple, purple purple!!!!! Go Letha. Purple rules LOL
          very nice layout

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Everyone has done a great job with this Challenge. Great Challenge Moonbeam. Makes us stretch to do something different. Here's mine.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Lovely layout as usual Linda

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Anyone just looking and not sure whether to post a page??? It's worth your while:
                You get 1 free kit just for entering the challenge and the WINNER will get 3 more FREE kits.. thats a total of $20 in prizes!!!
                the winner can choose from my store which they would like as their prize... so join in and have a go!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Nice Pages Ladies!!! Linda's page Rocks the Orange
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Thanks Ladies. I wanted to stay simple on this one to show off the colors.
                    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

I have no idea if I have done this right...! but here we are.

Comment

• Letha
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2007

Here's my attempt of yellow and blue. I had a hard time trying to get them to blend correctly

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

Well, seeing that this challenge is all really about making your color scheme match and look good... yours lokk fine.
                          and NOW !!! I wonder if anyone is up to this challenge?

Lets look at the color wheel AGAIN..AND THIS TIME MAKE A PAGE WITH COMPLIMENTARY COLORS

I WILL DO ONE SHORTLY AND POST IT..
                          The Idea with complimentary colors is NOT to use too much... ... just imagine you choose a hand bag to compliment your out fit.. maybe you have a floral dress and want to bring out one color.

USE the wheel to choose your primary color and then find something to add that complimentary colar on the wheel..
                          I want YOU to look thru your stash of goodies and find your own papers and embellishments for this part...use what you like.. it can be patterned etc but just keep the color theme... obviously if its a floral or something there may be other bits of color in it but STICK to the main colors being that of the theme in the color wheel

The last part of the challenge was about you making colors ..sceondary and Tertiary, but this is more about beauty and style as well as colors that go together.. so make it lovely

click on the color wheel image to enlarge it then right click and save
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Moonbeam; 02-17-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Letha
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2007

Yeah, I finally got my purple in I hope this is right. I used Fiona's kit Lilac Skies

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

Nice Letha,
                              I was just about to post and say thatyou can use a lighter shade of the primary color on the wheel and its complimentary color.
                              Notice on the new color wheel above that there are arrows showing each complimentary colour.
                              The color shown that goes with purple is in fact yellow... so lighter shades would be mauve/Lemon...

Letha used soft green which looks great too... because it is the next door neighbour in colour to yellow on the wheel... so be adventurous ...
                              heres my example of red and >>>>>>yellow opposite (Lightened to pink and lemon)

Comment

• Wendy M
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Feb 2012

Nice page Letha.

Maybe I should try lighter colours.

Comment

Working...
                                X