• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Changing Template Or Album Page Sizes

One thing I have noticed when working in a template or album made from scratch, if you change the size and dpi of one page, it does not automatically change all the pages in the template or custom album. You have to change the size of each page manually. I hope that it is possible to make this change in the new version of Scrapbook Max.

• Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SBM Diane View Post
    One thing I have noticed when working in a template or album made from scratch, if you change the size and dpi of one page, it does not automatically change all the pages in the template or custom album. You have to change the size of each page manually. I hope that it is possible to make this change in the new version of Scrapbook Max.
    Hi Wendy... It does already do that. The way you have to do it is to set the 12x12 or 8x8 or whatever "WHEN"you start .IF you set page 1 at your required size then all new pages will be the same.
    If you do all pages first then re-set the size it doesnt do them all.
    Another way is to select page/ duplicate

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

A great advantage of SBM is that you can set different sizes for each page within a project, so of course when you change the size of a page it is only applied on this specific page. From my personal point of view, I really like how it handles pages sizing :-)

Sandrine
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
      X