+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Granny, you are in my prayers. I am so sorry about everything that has happened.

So sorry to hear abt your brother and your mothers illness. I am not on here as much either and also have to run my mom to a lot of doctor appointments. But you are missed and like said by others, you don't have to design to stop in once in a while.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Grrrraaaannnnnyyyyyyyy ♥

how I have missed you, sorry to hear about your brother, sending love and healing to you and your mum xxxx

loce you xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I am soooooooooo happy to hear from you!! I am so sad about your family and I sure will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Come back just to say HI, is great!!! Talk to you soon!

Not around much these days either, family must come first, take care of yourself and your lovely family xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hello Granny, I haven't met you before as I am only new here, but just wanted to say sorry to hear about your rough year. But looking forward to seeing you around the forums a bit if you have time!

Wench.. I'd like you to meet Granny... Granny this is another one of your sisters.. meet Kaye!
    Love you Estee.. we ARE family

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Not around much these days either, family must come first, take care of yourself and your lovely family xxx
    O Eng its so nice to hear from you too.. I miss all the
    originals"that have "disappeared" but we do know its circumstances... and Family definately has to come before Scrapping. Hope we see you back here soon too

Helloo Estee!!

Granny, you have been missed but never forgotten. I am sorry to hear of your Brother's passing and the woes with your Mother and yourself. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I'm still here to help you with whatever you may need whenever you are ready.

All my love,

Linda
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35