+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Hello my friends...

Please forgive me for not being here before. It has been a very difficult year. My brother died, and my mom has lung cancer. I had a biopsy for breast cancer, but fortunately it was negative. I spend most of my time taking care of my mom. I miss you all, but can't seem to get inspired to do any work right now. I do think about you often. I'm sorry about you dear ones that have health problems and other issues. Be assure that you're all in my prayers. I have many new projects started, if I can only make myself finish them. To those that have left me personal messages, thank you so much for your personal interest in me. I will try to come back more often.

Love,

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Nothing to forgive - You take care of yourself and family. So sorry of all the illness. We will be here when you feel you have the time. Hugs and best wishes.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

It is not the same without you.Come back real soon.xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Ah, Carena, so good to come hear and read your kind words. You too Eye. I will try to come around more often. I really do need to get back into desingning. Will probably improve my sanity. On the other hand... How can you improve something you never had? LOL. (Thought I say that before one of you smarty pants in the forum said it )

Ok. Will come back soon. Love you all,

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    ........... I really do need to get back into desingning. Will probably improve my sanity. On the other hand... How can you improve something you never had? LOL. (Thought I say that before one of you smarty pants in the forum said it )

Granny
    aaah my dear Granny, this is what we miss!!! your craziness LOL
    You are thought of very often and we truly do miss you heaps!
    Love you lots Estee xoxoxoxoxox
    So sad about your brother too.. our worst enemy death won't alway conquer - I know you know that too.
    Give mum a big kiss from Australia. You are a wonderful daughter. Ruth2:12

Granny,

Family First... I have Missed you and thought about you often. Hugs and Prayers headed your way.

Maybe you need to take a trip on Dr. Marion's Big Boat, she could help clear your mind

XOXOXOXOXOX

Take care, sorry to hear about all the troubles, it always seems to come at once. Maybe that's good and we don't dwell too much on one thing as we do need to keep going. Prayers are with you and your family.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Hi girls...

Thank you all for your kind words. I have been looking around at the stuff you guys are doing, and it really is inspiring. Maybe that is what I need, to stop isolating myself and come here to get encouraged and inspired!! Kimmyann... I'm not so sure I want to be on board Dr. Marion's boat. Have you noticed how ever since she started taking tours, all these ships have been capsizing? I ain't about to risk my life on her boat.

LOL.... I understand Granny!!! Hugs!!!

So glad to have you back!!!!! You don't have to design to be here with us Granny. Just stop by and visit. I am not making as many pages as I should either. I retired from my job, but grandkids and a retired husband keep me bussier then ever. I still stop by and read the post though!
    Hang in there! Love you!