+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

okay I wrote a huge reply to this thread and for some reason it didn't post so in short Granny sorry to here you had such a tough year..you are in my prayers and glad to see you back you are very loved on here

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Wow, you're all so wonderful. Thank you so much for your wonderful suppport. Monday night we had to take mom back to emergency. She was very septic, and almost died. It was so horrible seeing her wearing the same breathing mask my brother had on for three weeks. But she pulled through rather quickly. She is one tuft banana. I was able to stay with her, they got me a little bed to put in her room. We came home Thursday. That's why I dissapeared again. Well, I'm almost falling off my chair, I'm so tired. I'll try really heard to stay tuned.

Wench... It's a pleasure to meet you my sister. Looking forward to giving you a hugh hug someday soon.

Thank you all for your kindness. Lots of love...

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

O Estee, I feel for you. It must be so hard. I know how much you love your mum. It brought back memories of how my dad used to be rushed off to hospital with Emphasema and the distress of watching him suffer. We know this is not God's time for healing mankind... that will come in the future Paradise.. but I pray in the mean time he will help you cope and will comfort and strengthen you both. Love you lots. PLease give mum a kiss from her sister in Australia