X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Announcing Winners : Custom KIT Idea Competition

Thank you so much for all who sent me emails with their ideas for kits in the Groove's Custom KIT Competition.. so many wonderful entires it was hard to choose. I finished up choosing 2 as Dual Winners. and each received the FREE kit and a template as well of the finished product - their winning Prize.

winner #1 is Elaine Allen wanted a sewing and quilting kit and asked for the certain colors and wanted a sewing machine, scissors, pins and quilting fabric theme... Congratullation Elaine on a fantastic idea. ( see Elaine's kit below this post

winner #2 is Jillian Kelly aka Tweety. Jillian sent me pictures of her fine English china collection and wanted a kit made from it. Thanks Tweety for such a cool idea. Enjoy your custom designed kit.

The competition will run again in next issue of the Groove so if you have a KIT YOU want made especially for you.. your way - with YOUR ideas... see the groove competition and you may be the winner next month... I would love to work along with you on your project.

I really enjoyed doing this and look forward to the next one.

this one is JILLIANS
    OLD COUNTRY ROSE .........which will be in the store very soon.

• Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

and last but not by any means least is Elaine Allens winning Idea SEWING and QUILTING ( in store very soon)

Comment

• Tweety
        • Jan 2012

Deanne (aka) Moonbeam is one very clever lady. I have always wanted a kit with the design of my favourite china and Deanne knew exactly what I wanted. I was like a child at Christmas waiting for the kit to be revealed. I was ecstatic with the final result. Deanne has received so many compliments from people that I have shown the kit to and I will be uploading more layouts to the gallery very soon that will emphasize this FABULOUS kit.

Thanks Deanne. you made one of my dreams a reality.

Congratulations also to Elaine the other winner and the kit you had designed is AWESOME!!!
        Tweety

Comment

• Letha
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

Congratualtions Elaine and Tweety! Very beautiful kits Deanne. I will definately be breaking out pics of my mom sewing.

Comment

• SBM Diane
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2010

Gorgeous kits Deanne! Congratulations ladies!!

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

This must be new and wow it is pretty.Happy for the winners.xo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
              X