+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Scrappin' Challenge 69

Hi everyone.....It's time for a new challenge, and this one will be focused on US~YOU....
    As scrappers, we are often the people taking the photos so we are not in too many of them.
    This challenges is for US.. to share somethings about US.
    Photos with US in them, Things we like to do, .. that's right, this time it's all about YOU.
    No freebie to start...I want you to use freebies or store bought kits from this community. (Remember to give proper credit on everything you used...k?) Try to name 4 things about yourself on your layout too...we can learn something about all our friends on here....So don't be shy...<wink>
    There will be prize and flair button for you at the end of the week for participating...Make sure you upload your page to the gallery and then here, in this thread...Have fun with this one, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

This is a wonderful idea.
    Tweety

I don't understand why some of these pages that upload are more blurry than others??

Anyway here is my entry.

The kit I used was kapiscraps Forever Adorable.

Thanks Michelle for another fun challenge!

Default I forgot to write about myself so I did another one

m-challenges/p51767-design-challenge-69.html][/url]

Fonzzy.... I just love way you come across. You seem to throw happy at everything. Everyone should have a Fonzzy in their life. Plus I adore your name, as it is my youngest daughters name.

Wench...Talented and creative, we have seem some great pages and amazing photographs from you....and I detect a great sense of humour from you too.

Lovely pages ladies.

Thank you for your comments and yes I am happy life is to short to be sad I just love mine, and guess what my eldest Daughters name is Donna fonzzy

Lovely pages Fonzzy!

Thank you so much chesspiece...I'm blushing :-D

Default Donna

I had to use a wedding photo as a photo of me on my own is rarer than hens teeth. I don't like the camera, and avoid having pictures taken at all costs.
    I used Caren's Natural Breeze for this page.

Journaling reads.

I married my partner Kevin after eleven years together three years ago. We have six children and four grandchildren between us.
    I am passionate about music, singing ,playing and listening. I love to write, my thoughts, , poetry, anything that comes into my head.
    Travel. I am at my happiest where it's warm and peaceful, preferably near water, but not a busy beach. I hate sunbathing.
    I love a good book, I read in the bath, and can be in there for hours.
    My family comes first, and I am fierce in my protection and defence of them if I have to be. I'm the lioness, and they are my cub's.
    I say what I think, and I mean what I say.
    I like to think I am a good friend. and a good listener, and I am honest and loyal to those who are my friends.
    And lastly. a sense of humour is vital.
    Last edited by cheesepiece; 02-08-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Really lovely page Chesspiece!, Love all the journalling.

Beautiful Page carena, thanks for sharing with us

Way to go Tweety, great job on your page!

Awesome page letha, I love the way you did your wording "random facts about Letha/me"

Really nice page Dianne. Seems we all like to take photos! Guess that is a reason why we are all here on this site.