+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MAX for MAC

Cool MAX for MAC

Hi everyone. Well I recently purchased a new pc and was horrified that both my version of ScrapbookMax 1 & 2 and also PhotoSpark are not compatible with the mac pc.
    ScrapbookMax is my favourite program of all as it is user friendly easy to navigate and has great kits.
    Is there a version for the mac around? I am really disappointed I know have 3 programs that are useless to me.
    Cheers Tracy

I mostly use my Mac also. However there is nothing compatible.
    The only way to do it is to purchase Parallels Software so you can split and run windows also and therefore make your other programs ok to run also.

A search on internet will find it easy enough. For me, I haven't bothered as I still have my PC which my daughter uses however a recent repair to it and my PC expert tells me that if it Dies again, then I will need a new mother board etc.
    I've had my Mac now for a while and I really like it and it seems alot more reliable than any PC I've ever had.

Hope this helps Tracy. I see you are in Aussie - Had 17 years in Brisbane myself but back in Kiwi Land now. Hope you are no where near all the flooding at the moment. Cheers
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Install virtual pc, install windows on it and then your programs.
    Tweety

Thanks Carena, I downloaded a mac digital scrapbook program called Scrap Pad but it seems very basic. Will Scrapbook Max ever have a Mac version?
    I remember you from ScrpbookFlair a few years ago.
    Cheers Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by BundyButterfly View Post
    Thanks Carena, I downloaded a mac digital scrapbook program called Scrap Pad but it seems very basic. Will Scrapbook Max ever have a Mac version?
    I remember you from ScrpbookFlair a few years ago.
    Cheers Tracy
    Hi Tracy - Still uploading layouts at Scrapbook Flair. I don't know if they will produce a Mac version - that's up to the them. I put my vote forward that they do - It would make my life more easy and wouldn't have to buy pararells or change back and forward all the time. I wouldn't have any use for a PC then. LOL.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter