+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

These are absolutely Beautiful. I will never be able to do anything as fabulous as these.
    Tweety

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety View Post
    These are absolutely Beautiful. I will never be able to do anything as fabulous as these.
    Don't put yourself down. I know you can come up with something just as fabulous. Sometimes, it takes extra time but with practice you will be a winner. Really many of us cheat with shapes. LOL. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

As carena said tweety, stick with it, practice alot! and doing the challenges on this forum really, really helps, you learn many things, believe me I know, that is why i keep doing them, well they are fun too :-), but I have learn't heaps.

And don't give up on a challenges either, that is why they are called challenges, because you can get a light bulb moment at any time and create something fantastic!

Tweety

another one I did, this was made with a lot of shapes too, looove shapes

another one I did, this was made with a lot of shapes too, looove shapes

Quick work as usual, ladies! I'm always amazed at how little time it takes you to post - and how lovely it is!

Tweety - love your layout and the photos!!!! (Were they from a vacation? They're amazing! I SO want to be there right now, LOL!) Very nice use of shadows, too.

Great work, all - and I agree that challenges give you so many great ideas. The other thing I like to do is just view the gallery and take a closer look at the layouts that really "grab" me, then think about what exactly is drawing me to them, and then trying to get similar results - I've found it's been a good way to build my style.

As usual, am in awe of what has been done so far...

Karin (and adorable kit, Michelle!!!)

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Default A Burst of Love

Hi Ladies.... hope you are all having a great day, some really pretty LO,s here.
    Here's mine. I kept this really simple. I used a shape from Fiona. Thanks for the challenge.

WOW, I think ALL of you have done super jobs so far....Remember, you can always give away some of the things you made by yourself to other members here....remember when we used to do that a lot...I loved the things we came up with...I had a nice little kit by the time we were done...lol....
    Tweety, I agree with Karin...Lovely page and I would sure love to be in that area right now....<wink> Practice makes perfect (and well, that isn't true either, cause your style will change a million times yet....lol) but the more layouts you make is always good for the idea's to keep flowing....and I think you are doing great so far....
    Thanks Karin for the sweet comments too...
    Now keep the pages coming ladies....I love seeing all the shapes being used...Carena, I especially love them flowers you used...Wench~your husband is a cutie if you don't mind me saying...<wink> Pretty page....
    I will be poppin' in from time to time to see how all of you are doing....thanks!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Talking

This is my first attempt at the challenge. I went for a modern look. I love playing around with color and do it all the time. It's a fun and cute kit. Thank you!

Seasons and Days Scrapbook - Page 2.jpg
    Last edited by una1rose; 02-02-2012 at 11:49 PM.