X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abi_shepherd
    • Jan 2012

hi

Hello there. I'm completely new to scrapbooking digital or otherwise but the digital side of it appeals to me as my house is already chaos and I don't really have room to start collecting all the stuff that I'd need.

I'd love to get more bits and peices to play with (embellishments etc) but wondering if there are any that I can get for free? Not meaning to sound cheap but have paid £30 for the software.....

Also as a newbie I'd be happy to get advise on where to start with designing scrapbook pages.
  • Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Welcome Abi!
    The designer challenges are a great place to start for not only freebies but for tips and techniques on creating pages.

Comment

• abi_shepherd
      • Jan 2012

Thanks. I've had a quick look at them. Do you know if you can download the freebies for previous months or just the current month?

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Welcome abi, there is also a free section here in the forum. Be sure to take a look.

Comment

• Tweety
          • Jan 2012

Welcome Abi. I am completely new to scrapbooking as well. I prefer the digital way as well for the same reason.
          Tweety

Comment

• abi_shepherd
            • Jan 2012

Hi Tweety. Nice to meet you x

Comment

• cheesepiece
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2010

Hi abi and welcome to you. You will find hundreds of freebies here in the designer challenges, embellishment and template forums. You will be able to dowmload from previous months too. Happy scrapping. You can also look under Favourite sites for scrapbook maxers in the forum.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                Scrap Guru
                • Jun 2010

Welcome!
                KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Welcome from me too....
                  click on the want FREEBIES image in my signature and it will take you to the are where there are always freebies.. have fun with your new toy... Youre going to love digital scrapping.

Comment

• Carena
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2007

Hi and welcome - don't be shy, upload your photos to the gallery. We love to have new members joining in the fun in forum challenges. Hugs.
                    Kind wishes from Carena
                    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                    X