Layout of the Day on Facebook! (It might be yours!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Layout of the Day on Facebook! (It might be yours!)

Hi all!

Scrapbook MAX! finally has an official Facebook page here:

Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Software and Kits. 16,236 likes · 1 talking about this. Visit www.scrapbookmax.com for a free 30-day trial of Scrapbook MAX! digital scrapbooking software.

You have to check it out, especially for our Layout of the Day - it might be yours! Every day, we are posting a stunning/interesting/lovely/gorgeous/inspiring layout from our member gallery as our featured Layout of the Day - exclusively on Facebook!

So far, we've featured awesome pages by tin tin, Marion, Letha, and cheesepiece. Check them out, leave your comments, and look for the next beautiful layout on display!

You'll also find a daily Tip of the Day and a Featured Kit of the Day from our designers - exclusively at http://www.facebook.com/scrapbookmax

Check it out, leave comments, like us, tell your friends, and just have fun!

See you all there!

Karin
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

That's a really great idea!

Sandrine
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

WOW, that sounds awesome!!! I'll definately check it out

Comment

• cheesepiece
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2010

I don't have Face Book myself, but I would like to say thank you for featuring one of my LO's.

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Remember to check out the Layout Of the Day on our new Facebook page here

Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Software and Kits. 16,236 likes · 1 talking about this. Visit www.scrapbookmax.com for a free 30-day trial of Scrapbook MAX! digital scrapbooking software.

Since I last posted here, we've showcased BEAUTIFUL layouts by wench, SBM Diane, Daydreamer, and eye!

We also have a Tip of the Day for scrapbooking, and we always choose a layout that illustrates the tip to go along with it - this might be yours, too since you're all SO creative!

Stop by Facebook to enjoy inspiring layouts and the latest news, and be sure to tell your friends!

Thanks!

Karin

Comment

Working...
          X