• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Karen/Desmond - Log in Problems

I predominately use Firefox browser and am now having problems logging into the gallery.

When I log in, it thanks me for logging in and then directs me back to the gallery and I'm not logged in. However, when I click on the forum option, the site has logged me there without having to go thru the login process.

This just started today. Have been using Firefox for quite some time and never had this happen before.

Just did a little more testing and closed down Firefox, reopened and went to the forum first. It thanked me for logging in and when it directed me back to the forum, I wasn't logged in. Then, clicked on the gallery option and I was logged in there.

Closed down the browser, cleared out all my history, cookies etc. and still the same problems.

Just tried IE again and it is doing the same thing.

Did a google search for ScrapbookMax instead of using my bookmark and still the problems.
    Last edited by makeyesup; 01-20-2012, 09:57 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&
  • cheesepiece
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2010

I thought it was just me, I had the same problem yesterday, really strange, I couldn't log in either, then was logged in automaticly. I'm not using firefox. It's fine today, maybe it was just tempremental.

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

It is still acting up today. Same thing, logged in at the Gallery and was Ok in Forum, but not the Gallery.

So I did not have an option to upload a layout.

That is, until I went to someone else's layout and it showed I was logged in and able to leave a comment. If I clicked on the upload button from there, it appeared to be working OK.

However, clicked on My photos and was again not logged in.

There's a little gremlin behind the scenes here and messing stuff up.

Don't have any problems on other sites.

Always click on the remember me option when I log in.

Log out option tells me I'm out and all cookies have been cleared. However, if I shut down my browser and then reopen, it automatically logs me in to wherever, I closed down.

&

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

Thanks for letting us know. We've made a couple of changes to the server this morning to try and fix the issue. Please try it again and let us know if it's working now.
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Just had a chance to get back on and see that you found that little gremlin, now keep him caged. Thanks for fixing.

Originally posted by Scrapbook MAX! View Post
          Thanks for letting us know. We've made a couple of changes to the server this morning to try and fix the issue. Please try it again and let us know if it's working now.

&

Comment

Working...
          X