X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khanson
    • Jan 2012

Personalizing calendar template

I am attempting my first project with Scrapbook Max.. the small calendar that I purchased from the SBM store. How do I personalize the dates on the calendar to be 2012? The template is 2009. I have played around with it and looked at the instructions and user guide, but just cannot figure it out. Please help this newbee!!
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Not sure what template you are using. Does it already have the dates in it? If so maybe you could use the eraser to erase what you need to and put in the correct dates. I have templates that are blank and you add the dates on your own with them. Also Mary AKA MH1 make a great calender every year in png that is very easy to use. She may not know what to think getting the request in January already!!! But we scrappers have to start early to get all things done.

Comment

• khanson
      • Jan 2012

I am using the template WGI_12 by Wendy Gibson (4x5 size). It already has the dates and year in it (2009) and it states to simply change the year and re-arrange the dates to use for all years. I have unpinned and unlocked everything on the page but just can't get to the individual numbers to change or rearrange them!

Comment

• khanson
        • Jan 2012

I am using the template WGI_12 by Wendy Gibson (4x5 size). It already has the dates and year in it (2009) and it states to simply change the year and re-arrange the dates to use for all years. I have unpinned and unlocked everything on the page but just can't get to the individual numbers to change or rearrange them!

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

Here is the link to my 2012 CALENDAR zip file download.

Hope this works for you. xxx

Comment

• cheesepiece
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2010

Thanks Mary. This is great as I want to make my calendar month by month.

Comment

• juliescraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2007

Thank you Mary, you are the greatest.

Comment

• khanson
                • Jan 2012

Thank you so much!!

Comment

Working...
                X