• Show
Clear All
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

So sorry and saddened to read that, she was so very beautiful. a great tradgedy in your life to lose her so young.
      Such a lovely page to remember her by!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Hi Deanne, I was going to attempt this challenge, but I can't download the kit - when I click on the link I get a pop up message that says the maximum download attempts have been reached.
        Thanks
        Kel

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Me too, crazy message.

Originally posted by ksd_24_f View Post
          Hi Deanne, I was going to attempt this challenge, but I can't download the kit - when I click on the link I get a pop up message that says the maximum download attempts have been reached.
          Thanks
          Kel

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• fonzzy
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2011

Comment

• Letha
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

Love your page Fonzzy! If we can't smile and laugh at ourselves who can? As our Pastor tells us, "A day without laughter is a day wasted!"

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

Love it Fonzzy! Great job I would have liked to see the picture with no teeth, hair all wierd and squinty eyes though!! LOL
                I love all the sayings you put on your page - great stuff!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
                  Me too, crazy message.
                  sorry about that
                  heres another new link to download

You know what this means!!! If you have a look at the replies to this thread which is about 36 and compared to the number of "views"over 300....... It means a lot are just taking my kit and running. Thats not nice. I stated the kit was free just for TAKING PART in the challenge but many have just downloaded it and not joined the challenge...hence the limit expired.
                  To stop it happening again I have put a destruct virus in it..... IF a page is not posted on SBMax all the kit files will go viral and destroy your computer... JUST Joking LOL.or hmmm How about I report it to the cyber crimes police???.. NO?? Or set the cyber police dogs on them??? Sick ém Rex!!!Hehehe .....But PLease if you download my kit, please post a page here ... enjoy the kit and the challenge
                  Last edited by Moonbeam; 01-17-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2009

ha ha ha ha - Love it Deane - You tell 'em!! Love the part "IF a page is not posted on SBMax all the kit files will go viral and destroy your computer"
                    K, I'll be back with my LO

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Oh Lord, I can't believe I'm even going to post this LO... sometimes I feel so alone in my thoughts.. especially when I see pictures of friends w their loved ones or status updates on FB... but here goes nothing...

Kel
                      Here's hoping I'm just going through some sort of mid life crisis... or maybe I've just been reading too many romance novels...
                      Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-17-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

thanks so much for being brave enough to bare your heart ... pictures do sometimes look perfect hey! but hide things sometimes...Houses and jobs do not bring happiness but Yes love does exist ... but it doesnt just happen. Love is like a muscle you have to work it to keep it strong.... you cannot keep pretendng to be happy but you can work at making it happy... ..how many will be hurt if you leave? plenty... the kids will cope but be scarred and you will not solve all your problems.. you will have new ones.... But you sound like you are in a crisis and ONLY you know the depth of the problem and can decide... things can be so hard ... I have so much to say but maybe I will email you privately... thanks again for posting such heartfelt page.... Bless your heart
                        P.S romance novels??? ... they'll make you expect that in real life... thats NOT LIFE - so unreal

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2009

Thanks Deanne!! I went to bed after posting, but couldn't sleep 'cause I wanted to change up my LO... I should have named it 'missing pieces' and I wanted to add two more puzzle pieces to the blurred out puzzle pictures of me and my husband.. One called Love and one called Happines... so I'm going back in to work on it... midnight here... LOL
                          Funny... I should be downstairs working on my marriage but he was snoring and it only annoyed me ha ha.. so back up to the computer I came... OYE!!
                          I think you are probably right though.. I think it's a stage I'm going through.. he's a really great guy.. just hard to keep that passion alive when you have young children... (here's hoping that's all it is anyways)
                          Thanks again for your kind words
                          Kel
                          Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-17-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2010

WOW, you ladies have truly touched my heart with your journalling. Such stories of hardship, inspiration, courage & heartache. Here's wishing you all ease in overcoming the challenges that face you . . .

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

may you rise to the challenge... poeple can only make you feel worthless IF YOU let them. and anyone who tires to make you feel that way is a lesser person than you. keep up your struggle .. all the best with it

Comment

• tin tin
                                Digi Sage
                                • Oct 2010

KSD. I know you enough to know that that page is brilliant for one, and for two - STOP NEGATING YOUR FEELINGS!!! That is what you are feeling and there is nothing wrong with it. It being a phase or whatever - possibly, but stop undermining your feelings. For as long as I have known you (which is a long time) you have done this. You need to know that it is okay to feel however you feel! that is all I Dr. Tina (Ruth) has to say to you right now!! Other than that brilliant page and THANK YOU FOR SHARING! I know it was hard for you
                                Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Working...
                                X