Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

thanks so much for being brave enough to bare your heart ... pictures do sometimes look perfect hey! but hide things sometimes...Houses and jobs do not bring happiness but Yes love does exist ... but it doesnt just happen. Love is like a muscle you have to work it to keep it strong.... you cannot keep pretendng to be happy but you can work at making it happy... ..how many will be hurt if you leave? plenty... the kids will cope but be scarred and you will not solve all your problems.. you will have new ones.... But you sound like you are in a crisis and ONLY you know the depth of the problem and can decide... things can be so hard ... I have so much to say but maybe I will email you privately... thanks again for posting such heartfelt page.... Bless your heart
    P.S romance novels??? ... they'll make you expect that in real life... thats NOT LIFE - so unreal

Thanks Deanne!! I went to bed after posting, but couldn't sleep 'cause I wanted to change up my LO... I should have named it 'missing pieces' and I wanted to add two more puzzle pieces to the blurred out puzzle pictures of me and my husband.. One called Love and one called Happines... so I'm going back in to work on it... midnight here... LOL
    Funny... I should be downstairs working on my marriage but he was snoring and it only annoyed me ha ha.. so back up to the computer I came... OYE!!
    I think you are probably right though.. I think it's a stage I'm going through.. he's a really great guy.. just hard to keep that passion alive when you have young children... (here's hoping that's all it is anyways)
    Thanks again for your kind words
    Kel
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-17-2012 at 09:38 PM.

WOW, you ladies have truly touched my heart with your journalling. Such stories of hardship, inspiration, courage & heartache. Here's wishing you all ease in overcoming the challenges that face you . . .

may you rise to the challenge... poeple can only make you feel worthless IF YOU let them. and anyone who tires to make you feel that way is a lesser person than you. keep up your struggle .. all the best with it

KSD. I know you enough to know that that page is brilliant for one, and for two - STOP NEGATING YOUR FEELINGS!!! That is what you are feeling and there is nothing wrong with it. It being a phase or whatever - possibly, but stop undermining your feelings. For as long as I have known you (which is a long time) you have done this. You need to know that it is okay to feel however you feel! that is all I Dr. Tina (Ruth) has to say to you right now!! Other than that brilliant page and THANK YOU FOR SHARING! I know it was hard for you
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

WoW Deanne, you really made us use up the tissues with this challenge! It is really great that we can get all of our feelings out in such a beautiful way. It makes us really realize that no matter what struggle we think we are going through, there is ALWAYS someone else that is going through the same thing or quite possibly worse.
    I am not one to express my feelings in writing but I think with this challenge it will hopefully help me in the future. Maybe I'll start a personal scrapbook/journal that I will someday share with others.
    Thanks again Deanne!

Wow, so many wonderful layouts and stories in here. I am one of the one who has downloaded and not yet completed my page. Fear not, I will get it done.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Beautiful thoughts by everyone, happy and sad, depending on how we look at life. Here's mine, on the loss of my best friend just a few months ago.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Wow that is a beautiful page makeyesup! Again with the tears! So sorry for your loss and so recent, very sad. I hope you find some comfort in all your great memories of her.
    Kel

again such beautiful feelings expressed in words.. such a sad loss.thanks so much for posting your thoughts in journal