Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

So sorry and saddened to read that, she was so very beautiful. a great tradgedy in your life to lose her so young.
    Such a lovely page to remember her by!

Hi Deanne, I was going to attempt this challenge, but I can't download the kit - when I click on the link I get a pop up message that says the maximum download attempts have been reached.
    Thanks
    Kel

Me too, crazy message.

Quote Originally Posted by ksd_24_f View Post
    Hi Deanne, I was going to attempt this challenge, but I can't download the kit - when I click on the link I get a pop up message that says the maximum download attempts have been reached.
    Thanks
    Kel

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Love your page Fonzzy! If we can't smile and laugh at ourselves who can? As our Pastor tells us, "A day without laughter is a day wasted!"

Love it Fonzzy! Great job I would have liked to see the picture with no teeth, hair all wierd and squinty eyes though!! LOL
    I love all the sayings you put on your page - great stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    Me too, crazy message.
    sorry about that
    heres another new link to download

You know what this means!!! If you have a look at the replies to this thread which is about 36 and compared to the number of "views"over 300....... It means a lot are just taking my kit and running. Thats not nice. I stated the kit was free just for TAKING PART in the challenge but many have just downloaded it and not joined the challenge...hence the limit expired.
    To stop it happening again I have put a destruct virus in it..... IF a page is not posted on SBMax all the kit files will go viral and destroy your computer... JUST Joking LOL.or hmmm How about I report it to the cyber crimes police???.. NO?? Or set the cyber police dogs on them??? Sick ém Rex!!!Hehehe .....But PLease if you download my kit, please post a page here ... enjoy the kit and the challenge
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 01-17-2012 at 02:49 PM.

ha ha ha ha - Love it Deane - You tell 'em!! Love the part "IF a page is not posted on SBMax all the kit files will go viral and destroy your computer"
    K, I'll be back with my LO

Oh Lord, I can't believe I'm even going to post this LO... sometimes I feel so alone in my thoughts.. especially when I see pictures of friends w their loved ones or status updates on FB... but here goes nothing...

Kel
    Here's hoping I'm just going through some sort of mid life crisis... or maybe I've just been reading too many romance novels...
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-17-2012 at 08:57 PM.