Welcome to my first Mid month Challenge Guys- let's get scrappin'
Seeing this is the first Mid Month Challenge for 2012 , as a bonus to get the year off to a great start I have made a full size kit for you to download - This time Every body IS a winner because you get a FREE FULL SIZE KIT just for taking Part - PLUS there will also be a chosen winner and a prize at the end of the month!
THE Prize will be a FREE kit /or Template of your choice from my store (I will send the winner a free download)
Seeing I am new to hosting the challenge I don't know how winners are usually chosen BUT what I am going to do is this:
I am going to judge myself what I THINK is the best layout ... I will be looking for most inspiring/moving/heart touching/cute/ page , as well as quality of layout style. This is probably dangerous because I might get hate mail for not choosing what someone else thinks is the best LOL BUT please don't get hurt feelings over this fun exercise!... The winner will only be the best in my opinion ( hey and maybe it's the mood I'm in that is the decider) .. BUT I get to choose!!! (I promise no nepotism... I wont be focusing on names just the page) Hey! You know the age old adage.. The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into LOL
I'm going to be hosting the Mid Month Challenge each month now and thought it appropriate that the very first challenge for 2012 is this:
- Tell us about YOUR CHALLENGE in Life!
It can be anything
- Download my kit & MAKE a page layout from it about YOUR challenge in life ( past, present or future)
........you get the picture... The challenge theme is up to YOU - anything at all!
- Raising Children
- Weight Loss
- Happy marriage
- Gardening a bare plot
- Losing a loved one
- Health problems
Sometimes pages we post on Max have journalling directed to others here on the forum... E.G. "This is my friend's wedding we went to on the weekend" thats NOT what I want - I would like to see yo tell a "story"in your journalling!Names places times, why where when what How!
Being a full KIT you obviously don't have to use all of it - just choose your bits...there should be a variety of presentations from the participants seeing there is a lot in the kit
- I WANT TO SEE JOURNALLING that is heartfelt and directed to present & future generations of your family - In a way that describes the situation clearly for all . So If your great great great grand child read it they would "know you"..... Describing the situation as if you were writing a story.....Let the FEELINGS rule the journal text... YOU CAN USE A POEM IF you want
- Also just for this exercise the challenge can be fictional...I just want to see excellent journalling!
You can submit 1 page OR as many pages as you like
Put on the thinking caps and off you go! I can't wait to see your entries.
- Use a photo showing your challenge
- You can add your own embies - if you want
- ****Must have Journalling about your challenge in life
- You can submit 1 page OR as many pages as you like
Click this link to download the full size kit for the challenge