X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

Okay, so let me start by saying that I would like to think the best of people, and think that people downloaded the kit with good intentions, but chickened out seeing all these teary stories. Let's all go with that one
    I finally managed to get my layout done. I kept replaying my memory bank of my challenges in life, and realized they all came back to the same underlying reason......a lack and lust for a father figure. Therefore, I dug out an old poem I wrote from earlier years to describe it.

I am happy to report that since my boys have been born my dad has made a very big effort to be involved with me and his grandboys I could not be happier (and actually teared up typing that last sentence) or prouder!
    Daddy's little girl is hidden under the scrapbookmax logo....oops!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by lindadb View Post
      Linda,

Your kit is beautiful and I am overwhelmed with the stories that I have read. I did not give as much history as others, but I did get the information across. I do love your kits and enjoy working with them.
      Hi Linda How are you? I know you are new to the forum so welcome.. you are doing an amzing job with the posts you have recently made, and I think you must be an amazing person.. you adopted your dear grandson and have raised hime - quite a challenge and still found room in your hear for another Ryan - that so caring and unselfish.
      p.s. youre layouts are lovely too
      this thread has overwhelmed me with each and every beautiful expression of feelings..

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by tin tin View Post
        Okay, so let me start by saying that I would like to think the best of people, and think that people downloaded the kit with good intentions, but chickened out seeing all these teary stories. Let's all go with that one
        I finally managed to get my layout done. I kept replaying my memory bank of my challenges in life, and realized they all came back to the same underlying reason......a lack and lust for a father figure. Therefore, I dug out an old poem I wrote from earlier years to describe it.

I am happy to report that since my boys have been born my dad has made a very big effort to be involved with me and his grandboys I could not be happier (and actually teared up typing that last sentence) or prouder!
        Daddy's little girl is hidden under the scrapbookmax logo....oops!
        O Fliipn'heck!!! I am never going to do a thread challenge like this again LOL Evrytime i dry my tears and get over it... theres another thats turns me to tears again.. O tin tin.. that so wrenching... I feel for you and want to say all the best for the future... hopw things go well with your dad.

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

I jsy saw Fonzzy's page - must have missed it on the previous pages... but Hey Fonz! yours is a happy one but a difficuly one hey! many people dont have much to smile at. But what a wonderful goal to have each day - to make someone else smile

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Love it Tina! Great Poem, you're so good at journaling!! I keep my kleenex box close by now when opening this thread!! LOL

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

well! There have been no new posts for 4 days so I guess everyone that is going to enter has done so!!
              I was going to pick a winner, but I tell you teuly how could I after all such incredible posts... such heart touching stuff girls .. al of you ... every single one was great ... so what I am going to do is pronounce you all winners.. and you ALL will get a free download of my new release DIMPLED SILVER embellishments.. hope you like it... I will send you all a PM with the download link.. thanks so much for joining in the challenge..
              hope to see you all next time.. ( 15th of every month : Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge starts)

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

Thank you Moonbeam, that is very generous of you! I am sure I speak for all of us when I say thank you, it was not an easy challenge

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Thanks Tin Tin, I know it was not easy reading all the journalling ... I'm all out of tissues.
                  Thanks again everyone.. I promise I'll do a happy one next time... I didnt realise there would be so much sad stuff. All the best to all of you guys! xoxo

Comment

• Liwayway
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

Hello Everybody!!! I was just wondering if it's too late to join in the challenge? If so then I will wait for the next month's challenge It's really good to be back and share things with you ladies God Bless to all.

Comment

• tin tin
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2010

I dont think iti s ever to late to partake in a challenge. Have fun

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

Go for it Baby!!! I just thought no one else was going to do it... lets see what youve got!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Thanks for the Kit Moonbeam!! Life is a Challenge; How you Deal with it, is your Story.
                          Smile at the Challenges, there's a Rainbow waiting!! Promise.... Been there
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Liwayway
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                            Go for it Baby!!! I just thought no one else was going to do it... lets see what youve got!
                            Hello Moonbeam,

I tried your kit but this is what it says:
                            Order Number: none
                            Download retry limit has been reached.

Is it my end or the link itself?

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

The original link expired but I put another one on after that... go to Page 4 post #38 ( its about the 8th post on that page) I put another link there in that post...use that one.
                              Last edited by Moonbeam; 01-27-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Liwayway
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                                The original link expired but I put another one on after that... go to Page 4 post #38 ( its about the 8th post on that page) I put another link there in that post...use that one.
                                Ok thanks Moonbeam

Comment

Working...
                                X