X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

WoW Deanne, you really made us use up the tissues with this challenge! It is really great that we can get all of our feelings out in such a beautiful way. It makes us really realize that no matter what struggle we think we are going through, there is ALWAYS someone else that is going through the same thing or quite possibly worse.
    I am not one to express my feelings in writing but I think with this challenge it will hopefully help me in the future. Maybe I'll start a personal scrapbook/journal that I will someday share with others.
    Thanks again Deanne!

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Wow, so many wonderful layouts and stories in here. I am one of the one who has downloaded and not yet completed my page. Fear not, I will get it done.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Beautiful thoughts by everyone, happy and sad, depending on how we look at life. Here's mine, on the loss of my best friend just a few months ago.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Wow that is a beautiful page makeyesup! Again with the tears! So sorry for your loss and so recent, very sad. I hope you find some comfort in all your great memories of her.
          Kel

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

again such beautiful feelings expressed in words.. such a sad loss.thanks so much for posting your thoughts in journal

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Here's mine finally. I'm not one to share my feelings but I tried. I'm more of a listener than a talker, I am a care taker always caring for others.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

O Man Linda!!! expressed so beautifully... you DO have a wonderful way of expressing yourself - glad you did. You are a wonderful very unselfish caring person. A beautiful daughter!!

I have been so absorbed with everyones outpouring with great journalling I havent even focused on layouts... I have to go back and look purely at the page layouts now.. but can I say I never in a million years expected such touching posts.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

All I can say is WOW, you guys have all done such an amazing job of your LO's and journaling! heart renching stuff!! I'm not quite that game, however I have risen to the occasion and written about a challenge of mine lol

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

good to see you back on your feet LOL

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

LOL, Wrench, that is great!! I don't mean to laugh at your "vertical challenge", but it is kind of comical to picture you "bum deep in water"!! ha ha

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

Linda, I love your LO - I love the Layout and the journaling! Great job on both!! I have not had to deal with this yet, but I can imagine how hard it must be firstly to see your hero's getting weaker and having to care for them, it must have also been draining at times. To lose them both is so heart wrenching I always empathize so much with anyone who has lost a parent.. my mom is so sick all the time with COPD, every time she goes into the hospital I think it's going to be the last time we'll see her..I too am very close to my parents, I can only imagine your pain, but my heart does go out to you.
                        Thanks for sharing, you did a fantastic job

Comment

• lindadb
                          • Nov 2011

Challenges

Linda,

Your kit is beautiful and I am overwhelmed with the stories that I have read. I did not give as much history as others, but I did get the information across. I do love your kits and enjoy working with them.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• lmbernat
                            • Mar 2010

Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge

Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge

Comment

• lmbernat
                              • Mar 2010

Comment

• Moonbeam
                                • Mar 2006