Thanks everyone for the warm wishes....It is so nice to know you are missed, especially by so many nice people....I am feeling much better and am back to my normal weight....But even after all the tests, they really have no one answer to what caused it....Which figures for me...lol....I now have to monitor my weight everyday...If I gain more then 5 pounds with in a 24 hr period, I am to go to the ER and get Dialysis treatment right away....so the weight gain doesn't continue...Kind of annoying, but what other options are there right now? I am just lucky to get the weight off and be able to move now without discomfort....I seriously looked like I was carrying triplets and was a month overdo....It was bad....Then my bf had some issues and was int he hospital, so I was taking care of him....I think everything is back to normal, and all I need to do is play catch up....<wink>
My challenges will start up again this Monday....Unfortunately, my last challenge will have no prize or flair....I just didn't have the time to make anything...Sorry....