• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cheesepiece
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2010

Caramel Shortbread Recipe

Definately for those with a sweet, sweet tooth. Avoid at all costs if you are dieting.
    DELICIOUS!
    I have put the template I made for this recipe in the templates sharing corner if anyone would like it for their own recipes.

• KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

Nice layout!
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• cheesepiece
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2010

Thanks Sandrine.

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Great work - This is what we call Caramel Slice here in New Zealand and it's one of my favourites. I have a real sweet tooth.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• cheesepiece
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2010

Oh Carena how I love this too. My Mum made it for us when we were kids. Unfortunately I am diabetic.. so I can only look at it longingly and give it a wee sniff. Boo Hoo!... Oh well it's back to the celery sticks and cottage cheese for me...next time you have a slice, think of me.

Comment

• Carena
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
            Oh Carena how I love this too. My Mum made it for us when we were kids. Unfortunately I am diabetic.. so I can only look at it longingly and give it a wee sniff. Boo Hoo!... Oh well it's back to the celery sticks and cottage cheese for me...next time you have a slice, think of me.
            The diabetic side of thing will probably catch up with me also in the long run but in the mean time I enjoy. Will think of you next time but I actually don't have it very often at all or I would be twice the size I am.
            Kind wishes from Carena
            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
            X