• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Opening Max

I would like to have Max open up automatically with a Blank page. If you want to open a Template or a Project you can use the appropriate Icons after opening. It takes a long time for Max to load all of the pages and I almost always use a Blank page. It would be wonderful if it just opened with a Blank page and then you could navigate from there.

Thanks

Linda
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

I'm with you Linda. Scrapbook Max 2.0 does take too long to open when you have a lot of projects.

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

I agree Too!!! I would also Love an AUTO SAVE!!! I have lost several almost complete pages, due to computer acting Up!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

I agree with the Auto Save Kimmyann! I have lost many projects with an unexpected Crash as well.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

From my side I very often use an existing project... sorry... :-)

But it won't change the fact that it will take time to load pages/projects if you don't want a "blank" one... so perhaps a workaround would be to move the projects you don't use in another folder... reduce the size (number of pages of your projects) so it will optimize the load time... and probably reduce the unexpected crashes you describe which might be due to a lack of memory... and you could always move them at the right folder if needed. And the other workaround would be probably to increase the memory of your PC... (but of course I know that it means acost that everyone can't afford). Well, I believe that the tech guys at SBM could make you better recommendations.

About the auto-save feature... sorry... I don't agree... I want to have the possibility to undo actions or not to save my work in case of... So the best thing to do (and it's something you should always do with any application) is to press Ctrl + S (Save) each time you've performed the desired actions or at regular intervals... That's the way I work.

But a feature I'd like to see is to have a thumbnails view within a project... because when your project has multiple pages it's quite fastidious and long to see/find the desired page.

Sandrine
          Last edited by KapiScrap; 01-03-2012, 07:59 AM.
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
          X