Thread: SM Suggestion

Exclamation SM Suggestion

I would like to suggest that when a project is finished, the software offers the option to close a project rather than just "exit" from the page. When the "exit" option is chosen, the entire SM is closed. This is rather inconvenient and does not allow for another page to be worked on unless the software is opened all over again. Perhaps this can be an added option with the next update to SM. Keep up the great work!!

Smile

I don't know if this will help because I'm not exactly sure what is happening to you, but when I want to close a scrapbook and open another I either click on the first icon (new) or the second one (open a saved project). The program then asks if you want to save your work and then opens the new or saved project. This way you don't have to open the whole program again.

I hope this helps a little.

I second the notion of actually being able to close a scrapbook, like other programs. It would give me a much safer feeling to know it is put away right. All the other programs that I use a lot (Photoshop, WordPerfect, etc.) allow you to save and close a file.