• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Happy new Year 2012

free-poster-mfoto8c6fx-HAPPY-NEW-YEAR-2012.jpg

“ May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. May your coming year be a wonderful thing, in which you dream both dangerously and outrageously. I hope you’ll make something that didn’t exist before you made it, that you will be loved and you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), I hope that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind. And I hope that somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. ”

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• evee
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

A lovely wish for the New Year. Thanks Fiona. Wishing you, all my old friends, and everyone, a great NewYear too.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

Thank you for the beautiful wishes Fiona I join you in wishing our scrapping community and all mankind a wonderful and blessed New Year. . . May 2012 be the year our hearts heal, that love for all mankind overflows and spreads like wildfire. May we all feel loved, special and safe, blessed and grateful for our blessings . . . May peace and tranquility fill our hearts and our homes and consideration, generosity and kindness be our first instinct.

With love and best wishes always

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Happy New Year to all!
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• omajo
          Digi Sage
          • Dec 2006

Happy New Year 2012

Hello friends, hope you are all safe and well....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

I Luv you all xo Happy New Year. xo xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Happy New Year! May this year be filled with many blessings!!

Comment

• mycutiecats
                • Oct 2010

Happy New year to everyone may it be a better and peaceful year.
                Kylee

Comment

Working...
                X