+ Reply to Thread

Default Happy new Year 2012

Click image for larger version

Name:	free-poster-mfoto8c6fx-HAPPY-NEW-YEAR-2012.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	279.0 KB
ID:	36471

ď May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks youíre wonderful, and donít forget to make some art ó write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. May your coming year be a wonderful thing, in which you dream both dangerously and outrageously. I hope youíll make something that didnít exist before you made it, that you will be loved and you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), I hope that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind. And I hope that somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. Ē

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

A lovely wish for the New Year. Thanks Fiona. Wishing you, all my old friends, and everyone, a great NewYear too.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Thank you for the beautiful wishes Fiona I join you in wishing our scrapping community and all mankind a wonderful and blessed New Year. . . May 2012 be the year our hearts heal, that love for all mankind overflows and spreads like wildfire. May we all feel loved, special and safe, blessed and grateful for our blessings . . . May peace and tranquility fill our hearts and our homes and consideration, generosity and kindness be our first instinct.

With love and best wishes always

Happy New Year to all!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default Happy New Year 2012

Hello friends, hope you are all safe and well....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

I Luv you all xo Happy New Year. xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Happy New Year! May this year be filled with many blessings!!

Happy New year to everyone may it be a better and peaceful year.
    Kylee