+ Reply to Thread

Default New Computer; Need Help with transferring SBM

Hi,

I have purchased a new laptop that will be strictly used for my scrapbooking! My problem is that I was not thinking at all when I purchased the Scrapbook Max program and all of the kits and templates a couple of years ago. I did not make or purchase back up disks. I really do not want to lose everything I purchased. Could someone please give me instructions on how to make back up disks so that I can use the program on my new computer? I really love the program and all of the kits I purchased so I would really appreciate any input!

Merry Christmas
    Sheryl Haworth

Merry Christmas Sheryl. I would think all you need to do is copy all of the files from your old computer to CD's or other storage media. You should then be able to copy them to your new laptop. You need to look in both My Computer\ScrapbookMax 2.0\ and Program Files\Scrapbook Max 2.0\ because the installation installs in both places. You will also then have backup copies as well!

Good luck! --Linda
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thank you, I will give this a try!