• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Not going to be around much for a while

Some of you will know I have been very unwell for the past couple of years, so far the hospital and barrage of very vile invasive tests have not found the cause! But they discovered I have 3 kidneys (only taken them 47 years to find them!)

It looks like they are having a few problems (probably sulking because I dont have 2 like normal people I guess lol) So I'm off for the delights of urodynamics on Thursday (oh joy cystistis as a christmas gift from the hospital!) this will determine what damage is occurring and what treatments, biopsies and which operation I need as my waterworks have prolapsed quite badly!

I am hoping this is it, they have found the cause and I will be back to being pain and symptom free again, fingers crossed!

We are arranging other Designers to take over hosting the Designer Monthly Challenge .... Kapiscraps has kindly taken on the task with one other designer (not sure who yet still twisting arms and witholding coffee privlages until I get a voulenteer!) .... and The Mid Month Challenge is now gong to be permentley hosted by our very own Moonbeam so you don't have to worry on that count, everything will run as normal, you just get to have a break from my evilness lol

It's been great fun running the challenges for the past 4 years, I just need a break to get well, I will still pop into the forums to annoy you all, just not as often as I am so very tired all day long.

Thank you all for supporting the challenges as much as you do ....BTW you still have me for The Groove challenge in January, but I thought I would let you know what is going on
    Last edited by angelwithin; 12-20-2011, 05:12 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

You take care of yourself missy. That is the most you can do. We appreciate you updating us, and although i can really only speak for myself, I am sure we are allthinking of you always and sending the pain and symptom free vibes your way. Definately pop in an annoy us. I wish you health, and wish the others luck filling your shoes for challenges - it will be tough
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

So sorry to hear this but now that they know perhaps they can fix you xo.Keep in touch
      my friend.Hope you have the best Christmas xo Luv Yah
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Good luck Fiona! Glad that at least they found the problem. Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Good Luck Fiona!!! Sending Prayers your way for your quick recovery and for the hands and knowledge of the doctors to fix you up and get you back on lifes fast track. Hugs!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

Best of health hope to come your way soon. I will miss you but glad to here you will still pop in from time to time. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I will keep praying for you, you were already on my prayer list.

Comment

• fonzzy
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2011

Will miss your challenges get well soon God Bless fonzzy

Comment

• Carena
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2007

Take care and good luck.
                Kind wishes from Carena
                Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

Prayers are with you and sure hope that they find the solution to rid you of all the pain that you have had to endure.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

My dear alien friend, I have already talked to you, but I still wish you well...Your always in my thoughts and prayers, so now I will just think and pray harder for you...<wink> I love ya!
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• cheesepiece
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2010

Wishing you well and hoping the New Year will bring resolution for your health issues. Take care.

Comment

• SBM Diane
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2010

Praying for you Fiona. I wish you the very best in the new year. God bless!

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May this bring you the peace and health that you need and long for. We will miss you. Sending lots of love and best wishes from my heart and home to yours.

--Linda
                          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

Update: I have been diagnosed with renal colick, I'm passing some kidney stones

Doc has sent an urgent request to the hospital to get the dye & xray test done as I am in renal failure - they just have to tell me which stage but doc feels it'll be stage 3 or higher - he's warned me to expect dialyses in the future

love to you all ♥ xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Sweetie! Hoping and praying for the best outcome for you.
                              xxoo
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                              X