+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by redbird51 View Post
    I will definitely try this because many times when I want an item to move backward one layer it will not work. I have to move everything else around it. Not so much fun.
    Thanks!
    This TIPS is really useful. I use it all the times as I always have a lot of layers.
    Sandrine

Another very useful key is the TAB

You click on that and it will go to the next embie, then to the next etc etc till it has highlighted every one on the page.

This is useful when you have an embie hidden and can't click on it because all the other layers are over it, you just keep hitting tab intil it find it.

Very useful.

From my side I use the shortcut Ctrl + A to select everything... so I can see all the layers... even the very small texts :-)

Sandrine

Sandrine, I just saw this. Thank you! I have been doing layers the long way since the beginning. It can be very time-consuming. Thank you for the Scrapbook Max software information. Your expertise is greatly appreciated and I hope you find time in the future to do more of these. I find that the manual does not explain everything and there is so much to learn about Scrapbook Max 2.0.

Diane,
    You're very welcome.
    As soon as I have time, I'll share any other "tips".
    Have a nice sunday.
    Cheers,
    Sandrine

I have found another way to move the layers when you do not have to move them too deep. I use the Ctrl key and then press the UP or DOWN arrows to move the embies or papers forward or back.
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 06-19-2012 at 12:02 PM.