X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Great LO's Marion. Such precious memories.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Letha
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2007

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Letha, lovely page and I love the Scripture from Revelation you used....you pick some lovely verses from the Bible.I Love Revelation and this verse is one of my favourites:
        (Revelation
        21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

...........and I want to say all you guys just keep pumping out the most stunning arrangements... thank you for letting us see what you do with the kit.

Comment

• SBM Diane
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2010

Beautiful layout Letha!!

One of my favorite verses in the Book Of Revelation is from Chapter 1. "Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him." "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1: 7 - 8. This gives me peace and hope. Have a blessed day everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X