+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 66

I am back with another challenge for you all....Are you up to another one? You better be....lol...This one isn't as hard as the last one...you will be using photo "masks" or you can call them shapes...Here are your rules....
    Download this kit (either click download for the .png files, or click the SBM file at the end of this post if you want them to go directly in your shapes folder in the program)

DOWNLOADYour photo must look like one of the 6 masks in the download file...(If you don't know how to use them, just add a photo your layout, click change shape and find them in your directory....)
    You can make your page any way you like...Use the masks for papers or anything else creative if you want, but is not part of the challenge...<wink> k?
    Upload your layout to the gallery and then here for all to see...Can't wait to see what you come up with... <wink>
    At the end of the week, I will be handing out a surprise to ONE winner...who will get picked by my 16 year old son Brandon...Not me...lol....
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Kel - if you make your layout - your a shoe in.....we all know Brandon loves your layouts. tee, hee, hee. I am just jealous
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Ok this is my very first challenge (if I do it lol) so let me get this straight, I hAVE to use only one of these masks and any other scrappy stuff I have on my computer to make a page?

Wench - (it feels very strange addressing someone that way lol)
    you can use as many masks as you want for any of the papers you use, as long as you use one for the picture.....
    Here is my entry. I feel like if I get a chance to make more than one....I will be adding.
    Used three masks.....Michelle's snowynights freebie and poinsetta's from the original scrapbookmax kits.

OMG Tina, I love this layout!!! Really great job! I was curious if you tried to shadow the pictures? Sometimes I THINK it looks better with a shadow, but then when I try it, it just doesn't work with the shape.. just curious if you tried it?
    Kel

Thank you for the masks and challenge Michelle!

the masks are shadowed......the pictures anyways...not the paper Yes Kel. I love this layout too!

Awesome LO everyone Here is my go at it. I used Michelle's kit Ginger Christmas

Super layouts everyone, don't you just love masks?

Here's mine.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&